Table of contents
This extension allows to define files that must be outputed to stderr as metadata source.
How to add a new file to monitor
Create a new text file in the folder (try recreating path or context in path) so include/exclude filters do also work
Inside that file introduce same tags as other plugins:
- bugzilla: URL of the bug containing info if any
- long_name: Long name of the file
- priority: how likely is this to be a big problem in the environment
- description: Description of the file to monitor
- path: Path to the file to check, if it contains CITELLUS_ROOT it's for snapshot mode.
- If text CITELLUS_HYBRID is found, the file path is valid for both live and not live (use CITELLUS_ROOT and it will be "" for live execution)